Monday 12 March 2007

Why am I picking up the pieces again?

Why go back to the 1StepSystem? Well, I received another email from Cynthia Howard, assuring me that all is well with the system and that she has received over $20,000 form the system. She also made a promise to help me with promotion.

So I've decided to create this blog to record my progress. I shall have to go to my back office and study more closely all the promotional advice that the site contains.

In passing it must be said that people like Cynthia have built up a personal mailing list and in my opinion this is the single most important factor which enables them to persuade others to give something new a go.


I have a belief that the people who make the real money are the advertisers,if they have a good sales pitch and a receptive list to mail to.

See you later.

In the meantime, if you have nothing better to do click on these links and see what the 1Step System is all about.



Click Here to Register for the Free Teleseminar Conference Call.

Click here to view one of my lead pages.

Click Here to Listen to a Recorded Conference Call.

Click Here to Watch the Compensation Plan Video.

Click Here to See the Ultimate Marketers Toolbox.

Click Here to Meet the Founders.

Click here for proof the system works


Click Here to Sign Up.

No comments: